Cranberry Sauce and Turkey is like Salt and Pepper – without a doubt, they go together. This sous vide cranberry sauce is extremely easy. You can sous vide it along with your other vegetables at 190F for 1 hour.
1lb Fresh cranberries
1 Cup granulated sugar
Zest of 1 Orange
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
½ Teaspoon of nutmeg
- Set sous vide to 190F. This is the same temperature as time as a few other sides, feel free to put them all in at the same time.
- Add cranberries, sugar, orange zest, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a vacuum seal bag.
- Double seal the bag on both sides.
- Add bag to the water bath for 1 hour. Make sure to weigh down the bag as it floats.
- After time is up, remove the bag and crush the berries. Shock in cold or ice water.
- Place into serving bowl and into the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled.